Search

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Apologies...

For the negative tone at the moment. It was never my intention for this blog but unfortunately just after I started it things started going wrong and anxiety started creeping back. I hope things start to get more positive soon and that nobody is getting sick of my moaning yet!

Also the posts probably lose direction a lot. I usually struggle when I start to write a post. I know what I want to say but struggle to articulate it but I'm sure I'll get there. I don't read back over what I've wrote until after I publish it so everything I write I exactly how and what I'm thinking and feeling. Basically you could say that my blog posts represent my brain lol, It's a bit messy in there! Quite confusing, makes no sense half the time and jumps from one thought to another!!

No comments:

Post a Comment