Search

Thursday 28 October 2010

When my general anxiety is low...

...I love to read. I've always been a big reader but when I started to suffer badly with anxiety, reading became near impossible. Trying to read when I'm anxious is a complete waste of time. I can't concentrate for checking how I'm feeling every few seconds and in fact concentrating on anything at all is a difficult task. All my thinking is about anxiety which is why when I'm having 'good days' I make the most of it. It's really annoying though when I've started a book and then a bad day comes...kinda wastes the flow of the story.

 So while I'm feeling ok and will be able to concentrate I'm starting my new book which is 'Down and Out in Paris and London' by George Orwell, I've been wanting to read this for ages and managed to get it on amazon last week. Here's hoping it doesn't disappoint!


No comments:

Post a Comment