Search

Thursday 3 March 2011

How Did I Let Myself Get Like This Again?

I'm lying in bed and I can feel like a huge ball of nervous energy in my stomach, I can feel it moving up through my arms and down through my legs. It's horrible. My heart is racing, my jaw clenched tight and I'm all tensed up.I can't lie still, I feel the need to move about. I'm also feeling slightly nauseas. I just wish I could close my eyes and go to sleep but I can't switch my brain off. I feel weak. It feels like it's going to keep getting worse until it gets out of control. I keep thinking there must be something wrong with me. I'm not used to feeling like this anymore. I do still get anxious but not like this. I don't know how to cope with this anymore, I'm trying to listen to relaxation but i'm too anxious. It's not working. This is the second night in a row I've felt like this.  I really do empathize with anyone who feels like this all the time. I forgot how horrendous it is and I feel lonelier than ever right now.

I'm scared, I don't want to go back to this. This would be a huge set back to go back to this all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment