Search

Saturday 5 March 2011

Paul McKenna

A while ago I bought an agoraphobia mind programming technique from the Paul McKenna website and It did help me quite a lot and usually anytime I'm feeling a bit anxious I have a listen to it and usually takes the edge of the anxiety. Lately, however, because my anxiety is so severe I can't even relax enough to listen to 2 mins of the mp3 let alone 23 mins (and that's only part 2!) but tonight I'm going to persevere and listen to it all the way through and do it every night for weeks, as suggested and see if there has been any progress or change in my anxiety.

It asks you to make a note of the strength of you phobia - I'd say on a scale of 1 to 10, I'm definitely at a 10 at the moment. I'm avoiding everything, not sleeping and have an overwhelming amount of anxiety all the time for no reason. It's horrendous, I actually forgot how bad it is to feel like this!

I will try and find a way to put the mp3 up for anyone who would like to give it a go.

Fingers crossed I start to see an improvement soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hey...
    Just found your blog...
    Looking forward to reading more.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah,

    Hopefully the mood will pick up shortly! lol x

    ReplyDelete