Search

Friday 30 September 2011

Again!

Today I made it to the shop again. Was a bit more anxious but I wasn't feeling too great anyway I had an anxious night last. Health anxiety is playing up quite a bit right now but I suppose I've got to just get on with it. I'm pleased that I made it to the shop again. I'm going to keep going with it until I'm comfortable and don't have to think it through every time I go. When I accomplish this, It's time to go a bit further. In the meantime though I'm really pleased with my progress.

2 comments:

  1. Well done.... :)
    How many minutes away is this shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)

    It's not far at all, probably takes 5 mins each way to walk. It was one of the first places I started to avoid as I worked there when I first had panic attacks and I used to walk to a shop further away so I wouldn't have a panic attack. So even though it's not that far, I'm glad I can finally go there.

    L x

    ReplyDelete