Search

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Currently

Lying on the kitchen floor criPpled with anxiety. I'm scared to stand up cause I'm so dizzy and weak. I'm in the house on my own and I have nobOdy I can call. I'm terrified I'm gOing to die. This is hell. Writing this on my Phone Praying that the distractiOn will ease the anxiety. I really wish I had someone I could talk to I'm rubbish at distracting myself and I'm scared something is going to happen to me and there will be noone here to help. I'm so tired but can't sleep for the anxiety. My stomach has been Playing up again and I've convinced myself that I have cancer even though it's highly unlikely at 24. I've been googling a lot lately which really should be proof that my anxiety has increased. Why the hell do I listen to google rather than my doctor anyway?! I tried to make a list earlier of evidence to prove that it was anxiety but I was too anxious to even do that. The positiOn I'm lying in on the floor is making the tension worse too. I really need this to pass.

3 comments:

  1. What a horrible night.
    I hope you feel better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah.

    Anxiety has die down considerably thank god! Managed to get myself of the floor and into bed just hoping I can get a a sleep now. Stupid brain is still full of cancer thoughts though and now panicking cause I haven't slept. You can never win win with anxiety lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, anxiety will try and beat you down every time. Glad your feeling a little better now.

    x

    ReplyDelete