Search

Friday 29 April 2011

Feeling shattered

It was 8 o clock last night before I finally managed to get to sleep. That was over 30 hours I wake awake and I felt terrible. The only good thing was eventually I was too exhausted to be anxious! I managed to sleep from 8pm until 3.30am so my body obviously needed it.

Today I'm still exhausted, I did manage to get another couple of hours sleep but it hasn't helped lifting the tiredness. I'm a bit anxious about it but I'm assuming yesterday was a bit of a strain physically and mentally and that I'll be fine. I really can't wait to go to bed tonight. I've not done anything today. I'd say that my anxiety is still high - and being made worse by worrying about the sleep situation. Honestly you can't win with anxiety there's always something to worry about, although I have has a headache and been feeling sick all day and yet I'm not worrying about - weird! Really hoping I'll be feeling a lot better by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment