Search

Monday 4 April 2011

Things have gotten worse

I started to write a post last week all about how bad things have got but then I realised that the whole point of this blog was to focus on the positive things I achieve and not to focus on the bad, so I decided that I wouldn't publish that post. To be honest I've wrote enough negative things on here already and the internet is full of negative stories and I certainly don't want to add to it.

I know I'm not giving a full account of coping with my anxiety and agoraphobia but things are so difficult right now and I don't want to provoke anxious thoughts etc in anyone else because I have absolutely nothing positive to say at the moment! Although I know this is just a 'blip' and that it will pass - it always does! - I just hope it's soon!

2 comments:

  1. I've thought like you before, not wanting to write negative stuff, but then surely that is the whole point of a blog, you express how you're feeling, whether it be good or bad. If someone gets anxious from reading it, then they can click off.

    Hope you're okay :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah, I feel i've fallen into this dark hole that I can't get myself out of! I know that it'll will pass. I just forget how to do it!

    When I started the blog I was in quite a good place and I thought that I would record everything good that was happening so that I could look back and say 'Wow - Can't believe I done that' but it hasn't worked that way, perhaps I was tempting fate?! lol. I thought it was going to be really positive! x

    ReplyDelete