Search

Sunday 20 November 2011

Paul McKenna agoraphobia download

I mentioned months ago that I was going to try and upload the Paul McKenna agoraphobia hypnosis and I completely forgot about it. I had a look yesterday for a free file hosting website and hopefully this will work!

If you click here; this should take you to the site.

I'm not sure if you can download from this site or you have to listen to it online... If anyone who tries it could me know, that would be great.

If you would rather buy it for yourself, you can also do so here.

I really am a huge fan of Paul McKenna and own almost all of his books. They do help and I usually notice a difference after listening to the downloads but at the moment I'm having a problem with relaxing long enough to complete them but with some perseverance I'll get there again eventually.

Enjoy!

L x

1 comment:

  1. The file worked and downloaded into my Google music. Thank you so much. I'm trying to get his other hypnotherapies for free without luck. I own most of his books but figured downloading them together where I can have them playing all together when I sleep would work best and take away time during the day as they take sometime to listen to. Thank you again for this link

    ReplyDelete