Search

Friday 9 March 2012

Shop attempt - Day 2

Another success tonight. Made it to the shop again and was able to buy everything I needed. I was more anxious tonight than I was last night which doesn't really make sense to me. I almost didn't attempt it as I thought there was a possibility I might panic but I knew I had to do it. The more I do it, the easier it'll get and then I can work on walking further. It would be great to know that if I need something I can just go and get it myself, when I want.

I was a bit shaky walking there and got a little flustered while I was in the shop. Again, the shop was empty so I didn't have the challenge of the queue. I was a bit more anxious walking back tonight though and on twitter I give it a rating of 6/10 - not bad really, but not as comfortable as I was last night. I'm happy though. It's another achievement for me and hopefully tomorrow I can do the same!

Hope you are all well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment