Search

Thursday 8 March 2012

What goes on in my mind

  • I'm scared I'm going to die
  • I worry that there's something serious wrong with me all the time
  • I'm scared of that feeling of being dizzy, light-headed which I seem to get even when I don't feel anxious
  • I fear the balance problems I seem to have
  • I worry that I'll never get 'better' and will never lead a 'normal' life
  • I worry that I'm not good enough and never will be
  • I feel I don't fit in anywhere and never will
  • I worry about doing things because of the heart problem I imagine that I have 
  • I worry that I'll never achieve anything in life
  • I fear I'll be alone forever - I won't even be the crazy cat lady, since I don't like cats!
  • I'm concerned that nothing ever seems to make me happy
  • I worry that I'll eventually go mad
  • I worry that I'll fail at everything in life - and then question if I'm keeping my anxiety subconsciously as a way of not failing?!
  • I'm scared of living but terrified of dying
  • I hate the person I am
  • I hate that I have no goals any more
  • I feel sad that I'm on my own all the time and I'm really lonely 
  • I feel like nobody likes me 

This is pretty much what my head's like 24 hours a day. Not a pleasant way of thinking!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I have a blog at agoraphobiawhat.blogspot.com and have written a book "My Silent Disability" about my journey through 40 years of severe agoraphobia and what it took to come out of it. Please take a look. The best, Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I have a blog at agoraphobiawhat.blogspot.com and have written a book "My Silent Disability" about my journey through 40 years of severe agoraphobia and what it took to come out of it. Please take a look. The best, Yolanda

    ReplyDelete